Bus Safety Tips
For over 43 years, Student Transit of Hudson has taken very seriously our responsibility to get every passenger to the destination safely, on time, and ready to learn, work, or play. That’s why our community trusts us today with their most precious assets— their children.
We encourage you to teach your children these basic safety tips for riding on the school bus.
- Stay in your seat, it is the LAW!
- Talk quietly.
- Listen to your bus driver.
- Keep your head and arms inside the bus at all times.
- Walk—don’t run.
- Keep aisles clear.
- To avoid choking, do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Bullying, teasing, threatening, or harassing is hurtful.
- Be courteous and respectful to others!
- Report any concerns to your driver.